Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Leg of Lamb with North African Spices, Lemon, and Onions
- 3 tablespoons coarse sea salt
- 2 teaspoons dried Greek oregano or savory
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons Harissa or Aleppo or Mara's pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- One 5-to 6-pound bone-in leg of lamb
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup dry white wine, or more if needed
- 1 pounds medium or small red onions, peeled and halved or quartered
- 2 or 3 fresh rosemary sprigs, or 1 tablespoon dried
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?