Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Leg of Lamb With Carrots and Honey-Mint Sauce
- 1 lemon, strips of zest removed with a peeler and juice squeezed
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 6- to 7-pound kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 pounds bone-in leg of lamb, at room temperature
- 2 cups very small carrots, scrubbed; or regular carrots, peeled and cut into thin sticks
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons scallions, chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?