Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Lamb Chops with Charmoula and Skillet Asparagus
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 cups (lightly packed) fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup (lightly packed) fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup (lightly packed) fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 3 sweet smoked paprika (pimentón dulce); or sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 1 1/4- to 1 1/2-inch-thick lamb loin chops (about 2 2/3 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds thin asparagus, trimmed, peeled, tops cut into 3-inch-long pieces, stalks cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?