Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Halibut with Braised Artichokes and Potatoes
- 1 pound yellow finn potatoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 2 pounds skin-on halibut fillet, a single fillet or pieces
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 baby artichokes, about 2 ounces each, or 3 globe aritchokes, trimmed and very thinly sliced (see Notes)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 fresh rosemary spring
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- About 36 Nicoise olives
- 1 lemon, quartered
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 613kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 73mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 14g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|