Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Green Chile Stew
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless pork shoulder, cubed
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried Mexican oregano
- 2 pounds roasted Anaheim or New Mexico chiles
- 4 serrano chile peppers, diced
- 1 large russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can vegetable broth
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|