Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Green Beans with Onions and Walnuts
- 1 lb green beans, stem ends snapped off
- 1/2 medium yellow or red onion, cut into 1/2 inch thick wedges
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 2 medium thin-sliced garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup toasted chopped walnuts
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?