Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Garlic and Smoky Greens Soup Recipe
- 3 large garlic heads
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for serving
- 2 medium leeks, cleaned and thinly sliced crosswise (white and pale green parts only)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium russet potato, peeled and medium dice
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, plus more as needed
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 12 ounces kale, tough stems removed and leaves cut into 1/2-inch slices (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup water
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?