Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Garlic and Brie Soup
- 2 large heads of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 ounces Brie, rind removed and chopped
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finelly chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Directions1. Peel the outer white skin from the garlic. Cut off the top 1/3 of each garlic head and place, cut side up, on a foil lined cooking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and bake for 1 hour at 350. Remove, cool 10 minutes and squeeze the pulp from each clove. (This will not take anywhere NEAR as long as it sounds, don't worry.) Set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?