Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Garlic Zucchini and Tomatoes
- 2 zucchini cut in half lengthwise, then cut into 1/2-inch half moons
- 2 cups quartered ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|