Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Garlic Bruschetta with Steak Tips
- 1 head garlic, ¼ inch cut off the top to just expose the cloves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Eight ½-inch slices crusty ciabatta, French bread, or Italian bread
- 12 ounces steak tips or flatiron steak, cut into 1½-inch strips
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 325kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 55mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|