Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Garlic Beef Stew with Pepperidge Farm® Texas Toast
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Ground black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 6 large carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups Prego® Roasted Garlic & Herb Italian Sauce
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Beef Broth (Regular, 50% Less Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 16 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (11.25 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Texas Toast Garlic
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.9g|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 89.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|