Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Garlic-Black Olive Oil
- ½ cup pitted Niçoise olives
- 6 cloves Oven-Roasted Garlic
- ¾ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Any tuna, salmon, or swordfish dish
- Marinated Tuna Salade Niçoise
- Red Snapper Salade Niçoise, instead of the gazpacho vinaigrette
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 96kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|