Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Game Hens
- 1 lbs. baby potatoes, halved if larger than 2 inches long
- 1 lb. carrots, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 Tb. oil
- 2 Cornish Game Hens, halved by your butcher
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) softened butter
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 6 sprigs of thyme, leaves removed
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
- 1 Tb. chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and Pepper
Directions:View on A Spicy Perspective
Why don't we display directions?