Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Fresh Ham with Citrus and Rye
- 1 12-pound fresh ham, cut from the shank end
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh sage
- 1/4 cup kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 2 tablespoons finely grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 whole star anise
- 1/3 cup rye whiskey or bourbon
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chilled unsalted butter
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?