Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Fingerlings with Red and Yellow Pipérade
- 1/2 cup plus two tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large red bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, cut into 1/4-to-1/3-inch-wide strips
- 2 large yellow bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, cut into 1/4-to-1/3-inch-wide strips
- 1 large red onion, halved through core, thinly sliced across
- 3 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?