Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Fennel with Olives and Garlic
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 4 small (3-inch-diameter) fennel bulbs, trimmed, each cut vertically into 8 wedges with core attached to each wedge
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 large garlic cloves, coarsely crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup halved pitted Kalamata olives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?