Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Fennel and Red Onion Salmon
- 2 small fennel bulbs, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets, skinned
- 1 lemon, halved
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?