Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Fennel and Carrots with Pecorino
- 4 fennel bulbs (about 3 1/2 pounds) cut horizontally into 1/3-inch-thick slices, plus 2 teaspoons chopped fronds
- 2 large carrots, peeled, cut diagonally into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino cheese
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?