Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Fennel, Carrots, and Shallots
- 3 3-to 4-inch-diameter fennel bulbs, tops trimmed, fronds reserved
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 8 long slender carrots, peeled, cut on deep diagonal into 1/4-inch-thick ovals
- 12 1-to 1 1/2-inch-diameter shallots, blanched 1 minute, peeled, cut in half through root end
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?