Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Fall Vegetables
- 2 lbs. (about 1 medium) butternut squash peeled, seeded, and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 lbs. red new potatoes (12 to 14), well scrubbed and quartered
- 1 lb. medium red onions (about 2 to 3), peeled and quartered
- 1 lb. carrots (6 to 8 medium) halved lengthwise, if thick, and cut into 1 inch lengths
- 4 to 6 cloves garlic peeled and smashed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?