Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Elephant Garlic Soup with Grilled Eggplant Recipe
- 4 heads elephant garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 leeks (white part only), coarsely chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 russet potato, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 8 cups (2 quarts) low-sodium chicken broth, vegetable broth, or water
- Kosher salt and white pepper, to taste
- 1 cup basil leaves
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Japanese eggplant, thinly sliced and grilled
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?