Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Duck Legs Smothered with Cherries
- 4 whole duck legs (thigh and drumstick), trimmed of excess fat
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced, or 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 large yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¾ pound bing cherries, stemmed and pitted
- 1 cup port
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1519kcal (76%)|
|Total Fat 132g (204%)|
|Saturated Fat 44g (222%)|
|Cholesterol 255mg (85%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|