Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Double Rack of Pork with Morel Mushroom Pan Sauce
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 2 shallots, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 8-bone racks of pork (each 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 pounds), chine bone cut off
- Morel Mushroom Pan Sauce (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?