Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Cucumber Sandwiches
- 2 1/2 pounds Japanese, Persian, or English hothouse cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup labneh (Lebanese yogurt cheese) or Greek-style yogurt
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons salt-packed capers, rinsed well, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lemon juice
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 9x7 inch loaves focaccia, halved horizontally, or 8 ciabatta rolls
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Labneh is available at specialty foods stores and Middle Eastern markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?