Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Corn with Manchego & Lime
- 6 ears of sweet yellow corn, unhusked
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- Kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 jalapeo, seeded, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 cup finely grated Manchego cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced chives
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
- Manchego cheese is sold at better supermarkets and at specialty foods stores.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?