Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Corn and Pepper Salsa
- 6 ears corn
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1 lb (500 g) Roma tomatoes (7 to 9 tomatoes)
- 12 oz (375 g) New Mexico or Anaheim chiles (10 to 12 chiles)
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- ¼ cup (50 mL) cider vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) granulated sugar
- ½ tsp (2 mL) dried oregano leaves
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 108kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|