Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Corn and Jalapeo Cheese Soup
- 6 ears fresh sweet corn with husks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 jalapeo peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 cups water
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- small handful fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 1/2 cups grated fresh old Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- small handful fresh basil, finely shredded
- 1 jalapeo, seeded and cut into fine slivers
- chili powder
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?