Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Corn and Heirloom Tomato Salad
- 4 ears corn on the cob, husks and silk removed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 1/2 pints small heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or to taste
- balsamic vinegar, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|