Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Cod with White Beans, Tomato, and Truffle Oil Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and medium dice
- 2 pounds cod fillet, cut into 6 equal portions
- 1 1/2 cups cooked small white beans such as borlotti, cranberry, or cannellini (see
- , omitting the ancho chile)
- 1/4 cup reserved bean cooking liquid, or water
- Truffle oil for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?