Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Cod with Potatoes and Olives
- 2 lbs. red new potatoes scrubbed and quartered
- 4 cloves garlic halved lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 cod fillets (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes whole or halved
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Lemon wedges for serving (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?