Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Clams with Bacon
- 12 live littleneck clams
- Cornmeal or all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped or passed through a garlic press
- 1 tablespoon fine dried bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted red sweet pepper (see Note) or bottled red sweet pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pancetta or bacon
- Dry white wine for sprinkling
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 216kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 39mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|