Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Chili Citrus Chicken Thighs with Mixed Olives and Potatoes
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch-wide wedges
- 8 large skinless chicken thighs with bones
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 50 olives (preferably mixed colors and sizes)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?