Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Chili-Citrus Chicken Thighs with Mixed Olives and Potatoes
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch-wide wedges
- 8 large skinless chicken thighs with bones
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 50 olives (preferably mixed colors and sizes)
- Ingredient info: Smoked paprika is available at many supermarkets, at specialty foods stores, and from latienda.com.
- A heavy-duty rimmed baking sheet, a.k.a. half sheet pan or jelly roll pan (12x17 inches), is ideal for roasting the chicken thighs and lots of other foods. The low rim allows for efficient roasting, and this sturdy pan won't buckle at high heat.Try Chicago Metallic's large jelly roll pan ($16 at target.com).
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?