Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Chile, Spice, and Legume Blend
- ½ cup firmly packed medium-size to large fresh curry leaves
- ½ cup dried red Thai or cayenne chiles, stems removed
- ¼ cup yellow split peas (chana dal), picked over for stones
- ¼ cup coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon fenugreek seeds
- 1 tablespoon black or yellow mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon white poppy seeds
- 2 cinnamon sticks (each 3 inches long), broken into smaller pieces
- 1 tablespoon unrefined sesame oil or canola oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 47kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|