Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Chicken with Olives, Lemon, and Garlic
- 1 chicken (2½ to 3 pounds)
- 2 lemons, zested and quartered
- 12-15 garlic cloves, crushed and peeled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- 6-8 sprigs rosemary (strip half the sprigs of their leaves and chop coarsely)
- 1 medium onion, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 cup pitted kalamata or picholine olives, or a combination of both
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 537kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 42g (64%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (48%)|
|Cholesterol 129mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|