Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Chicken with Ginger, Chile, and Lime
- 2 tablespoons plus teaspoon butter at room temperature
- 1 shallot finely chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 piece (2 inches long) fresh ginger peeled and finely chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pickled jalapeo chile
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 whole chicken (3 pounds)
- 2 large onions thickly sliced
- 1 lime cut into 8 wedges (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?