Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Chicken, Watercress, and Brown Rice
- 1/2 3-pound rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 2 to 3 tablespoons takeout dumpling sauce or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 small bunch watercress stems removed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 8-ounce can water chestnuts drained and diced (optional)
- 1 head Boston Bibb, or iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?