Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Chicken Thighs with Lemon and Oregano
- 1 lemon
- 4 large or 8 small skin-on, boneless chicken thighs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 3 sprigs oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?