Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Chicken Thighs over Braised Escarole with Pine Nuts and Mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon paprika, preferably smoked
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 3/4 pounds bone-in chicken thighs
- 3 cloves garlic cloves, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 large heads escarole or curly endive, coarsely torn
- 1 1/4 cups Sargento ® Shredded Reduced Sodium Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.4g|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|