Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Chicken Stock
- 5 pounds chicken bones, preferably backs
- Extra virgin olive oil, if needed
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 celery stalks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 10 to 12 cup cold water
- 2 bay leaves
- 12 peppercorns
- 1 cup dry red wine
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 51kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|