Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Chicken Broth with Scallops and Chives Recipe
- 6 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 4 large yellow onions, peeled and quartered
- 8 pounds meaty chicken parts (a good mix of backs, necks, feet, legs, wings), rinsed and dried
- 4 celery stalks (try to include an inner one with leaves), cut into chunks
- Stems from 1 bunch Italian parsley
- 1 (2-inch) piece ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 20 cups (5 quarts) water
- 16 dry-pack sea scallops, tough muscles removed
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- Coarse salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?