Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Chicken Broth
- 1 (3 1/2) pound chicken, giblets removed
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 rib celery, cut in chunks
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 cloves garlic, lightly smashed
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 quarts cold water, or more as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|