Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Cauliflower with Onions and Fennel
- 1 medium head of cauliflower (about 1 1/4 pounds), cored, cut into 1-inch florets
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 medium onions (about 1/2 pound each), halved lengthwise, cut into 3/4-inch-wide wedges with some core still attached, peeled
- 2 fresh fennel bulbs (about 1 pound total), halved lengthwise, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-wide wedges with some core still attached
- 8 small garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 15 fresh marjoram sprigs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?