Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Cauliflower with Crispy Breadcrumbs and Golden Raisins Recipe
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), trimmed and cut into 1-1/2-inch florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup golden raisins , also known as sultanas, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 ounces French or Italian bread (about 1 [2-inch] slice), crust removed
- 2 medium garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?