Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Cauliflower with Apple and Dill
- 1 cauliflower, about 1½ pounds, core removed and separated into florets
- ½ large red onion, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices from root to tip
- 1 large unpeeled apple, cored and coarsely diced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons dried currants
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped dill weed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 180kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 11g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|