Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 leeks, white part only, chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon dried chervil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|