Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- 1 large head of cauliflower, florets trimmed off and cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 strips of bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 3 cups chicken broth (I like the Pacific and Imagine boxed brands)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese plus extra for garnish
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 400 and line a cookie sheet with foil. Toss cauliflower with oil, place on prepared sheet and roast until slightly browned, about 30 minutes. Cool.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?