Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Cauliflower Satay with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds, toasted and ground
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds, toasted and ground
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric, ground
- 2 stalks lemongrass, peeled and chopped
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon galangal (or ginger), grated
- 1 birds eye chili, sliced
- 1 lime (juice and zest)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (or soy sauce for vegetarian)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup peanut sauce
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?