Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Carrot and Beet Salad with Feta
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup plus 3 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound baby carrots with 1/2" of tops attached, peeled
- 6 small (1 1/2" diameter) red beets, scrubbed, trimmed leaving 2" of stem attached
- 3/4 cup (lightly packed) flat-leaf parsley leaves, divided
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta (about 4 ounces)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?