Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Carrot Red Curry SoupOTHER EASY SOUPS:Roasted Carrot Red Curry Soup
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small red onions, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 cups chicken or veggie stock
- One 15-ounce can coconut milk ( full fat)
- 1/2 lime
- Cilantro (optional)
- Toasted coconut flakes (optional)
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?